#QRCode Recipes #Philly Cheesesteak Rolls
OK, I am a total Philly cheese steak purist, however this does look good to me and I would be willing to give it a try and I’m a Philly Girl. So have at it and let me know how you make out!
- All-purpose flour
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced
- 4 (1.5 ounce) frozen sandwich steaks, cut into thick strips
- 4 slices American pasteurized process cheese product
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10-inch square. Cut into 4 (5-inch) squares.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove the onion from the skillet.
- Increase the heat to medium-high. Add the sandwich steaks to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon one-fourth of the onion and one-fourth of the sandwich steaks on the bottom third of each pastry square. Top each with 1 slice cheese. Fold 2 opposite sides over the filling. Roll up like a jelly roll. Brush the pastries with the egg. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Cut the pastries in half diagonally to serve.
Nutritional Values per Serving
Using Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets: : Calories 429, Total Fat 28g, Saturated Fat 13g, Cholesterol 93mg, Sodium 715mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 18g, Vitamin A 15%DV, Vitamin C 3%DV, Calcium 2%DV, Iron 16%DV
- #QRCode Recipe Grilled Chicken Pineapple Sliders (qrcodepromoproducts.com)
- #QRCode Foodie: Grilled Chicken with Rosemary and Bacon (qrcodepromoproducts.com)
- #QRCode Foodie! Slow Cooker BBQ (qrcodepromoproducts.com)